Chief Master Sgt. Matthew A. Collingridge is the Senior Enlisted Leader of Space Delta 6, Space Operations Command, United States Space Force, Schriever Space Force Base, Colorado. As the Senior Enlisted Leader, he is responsible for six squadrons and eight detachments across 13 geographically-separated locations comprised of more than 1,100 active duty military, Department of Defense civilian and contractor personnel.
Delta 6 provides assured access to space and cyberspace through the worldwide $6.8 billion Air Force Satellite Control Network while also conducting defensive cyberspace operations and operating unique space mission networks. Delta 6 performs passive and active cyberspace defense operations designed to protect space operations data and networks through the employment of net-centric capabilities and communications infrastructure integrated with space mission systems, both on-orbit and terrestrial. Additionally, Delta 6 provides cross-functional, embedded support to other Space Mission Deltas, as directed; operations are intelligence-led, cyber-resilient, and driven by innovation, while postured to succeed in a contested, degraded and operationally-limited environment.
Chief Collingridge grew up in Pembroke, Massachusetts, and entered the Air Force in April of 2003. He graduated from the computer systems programmer apprentice course at Keesler Air Force Base, Mississippi.
His background includes various duties throughout the communications-computer career field, military training environment, joint logistics operations, and contingency response setting. His previous assignments include an overseas tour in Germany, stateside bases in New Mexico, California, Nebraska, New Jersey and a deployment to Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar, in support of operations Enduring Freedom and Inherent Resolve.
Prior to assuming his current position, he served as the Superintendent for the 621st Air Mobility Advisory Group, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, New Jersey.
2005 Certified Software Test Professional, International Institute for Software Testing, San Diego, Calif.
2007 Associate of Applied Science, Computer Science Technology, Community College of the Air Force, Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala.
2007 Airman Leadership School, Kirtland AFB, N.M.
2009 Associate of Applied Science, Education and Training Management, CCAF, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2012 Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Lackland AFB, Texas
2012 Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Maxwell AFB, Ala., by correspondence
2012 Senior Enlisted Joint Professional Military Education, National Defense University, Washington, D.C., by correspondence
2014 Professional Management Certification, CCAF, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2014 Cyber Operations Fundamentals Course, 229th Information Operations Squadron, Vermont Air National Guard, Northfield, Vt., by correspondence
2015 Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Maxwell AFB, Gunter Annex, Ala.
2016 Senior Enlisted Joint Professional Military Education II, NDU, Washington, D.C., by correspondence
2017 U.S. Transportation Command Leadership Training Certificate Program, Southern Illinois University
2019 Bachelor of Science, Information Technology Management (Summa Cum Laude), Trident University International, Cypress, Calif.
2019 Chief Leadership Course, Maxwell AFB, Gunter Annex, Ala.
- April 2003 - May 2003, Trainee, Basic Military Training, Lackland Air Force Base, Texas
- June 2003 - September 2003, Student, Computer Systems Programmer Apprentice Course, Keesler AFB, Miss.
- September 2003 - June 2007, Computer Programmer, Air Force Research Laboratory, Kirtland AFB, N.M.
- July 2007 - March 2008, NCOIC Software Testing, Air Force Research Laboratory, Kirtland AFB, N.M.
- March 2008 - December 2010, Military Training Leader, 311th Training Squadron, Presidio of Monterey, Calif.
- December 2010 - June 2011, Assistant Flight Chief Military Training, 311th Training Squadron, Presidio of Monterey, Calif.
- June 2011 - April 2013, Flight Chief Military Training, 311th Training Squadron, Presidio of Monterey, Calif.
- April 2013 - January 2015, Section Chief, Strategic Automated Command Control System Programming, 55th Strategic Communications Squadron, Offutt AFB, Neb.
- January 2015 - January 2016, Superintendent, SACCS Flight, 55th Strategic Communications Squadron, Offutt AFB, Neb.
- January 2016 - October 2018, Station Chief, Defense Courier Station Ramstein, U.S. Transportation Command, Ramstein Air Base, Germany
- October 2018 - April 2020, Superintendent, 621st Contingency Response Support Squadron, Joint Base McGuire-Dix- Lakehurst, N.J. (December 2018 - August 2019, Interim Superintendent, 621st Contingency Response Group, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, N.J.)
- April 2020 - May 2021, Superintendent, 621st Air Mobility Advisory Group, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, N.J.
- May 2021 - Present, Senior Enlisted Leader, Space Delta 6, Schriever Space Force Base, Colo.
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Defense Meritorious Service Medal
Meritorious Service Medal with three oak leaf clusters
Air Force Commendation Medal with oak leaf cluster
Air Force Achievement Medal with oak leaf cluster
2005 Senior Airman (Below-the-Zone)
2007 John L. Levitow Award, Airman Leadership School
2008 Military Training Leader Achievement Award, Military Training Instructor School
2009 Honor Guard Member of the Year, 517th Training Group
2010 Lance P. Sijan Leadership Award, 517th Training Group
2010 Noncommissioned Officer of the Year, 517th Training Group
2011 Military Training Leader of the Year, 517th Training Group
2011 AETC Outstanding Enlisted Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Contributor of the Year
2012 Noncommissioned Officer of the Year, 17th Training Wing
2012 Service Member of the Year, Goodfellow Air Force Base, Texas
2012 Outstanding Enlisted ISR Contributor of the Year, 17th Training Wing
2012 Lance P. Sijan Leadership Award, 517th Training Group
2014 Young AFCEAN of the Year, Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association, Greater Omaha Chapter
2014 Chief Master Sergeant Fred Archer Award, 55th Communications Group
2014 Senior Noncommissioned Officer of the Year, 55th Strategic Communications Squadron
2015 Outstanding Cyberspace Support Senior Noncommissioned Officer of the Year, 55th Wing
2015 Distinguished Young AFCEAN of the Year, Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association, Great Plains-Rocky Mountain Region
2017 Lance P. Sijan Leadership Award, U.S. Transportation Command, J3 Directorate
EFFECTIVE DATE OF PROMOTION
Chief Master Sergeant Dec. 1, 2018
(Current as of June 2021)