Ensure that Schriever Air Force Base Non-Appropriated Fund activities are staffed with the best qualified and trained employees.
NAF Application Instructions
All applications for non-appropriated fund positions on base may include résumés but must include:
· OF 612 - Optional Application for Federal Employment (PDF).
· OF 306 - Declaration for Federal Employment (PDF).
· Air Force Form 2545, SF 50, training records/transcripts, security clearances, etc. Applicants with previous government employment must provide a copy of their last personnel action/documentation.
· Department of Defense Form 214, Member-4 Copy (applies to applicants with previous active-duty military experience). No copy other than the Member-4 will be accepted.
· Copy of sponsor's orders, if applicable.
· Military spouse preference worksheet (PDF), if applicable.
If you are applying for a Child Development Center position (opens in new window), you must also include the following:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Birth certificate or alien registration certificate.
· Appendix B, NAF Application Continuation Form (PDF).
· Appendix C, Acknowledgment of Rights and Consent to Release Record (PDF).
Application Submission Tips:
· Make a master application and photocopy it to apply for several positions. Leave the position and signature lines blank.
· Attach any paperwork needed for hiring preferences such as military spouse, family member or veteran's preference.
· Be specific and give details about previous work experience. Write down everything that could help you qualify for the position, including any volunteer work you may have done. You may wish to add a separate sheet of paper for additional work experience.
· Fill out your application completely. We need your address and phone number to contact you if we select you for a position.
NOTE: Applications will remain on file for 90 days. At the end of 90 days applications are removed from file. You may request a 90-day extension as long as you call or stop by before your application expires.